Gluten-Free Fluffy Rice Flour Steamed Bread.
You can cook Gluten-Free Fluffy Rice Flour Steamed Bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Fluffy Rice Flour Steamed Bread
- It’s 125 grams of Rice flour.
- You need 15 grams of Beet sugar.
- It’s 5 grams of Aluminum-free baking powder.
- Prepare 130 grams of Milk (or soy milk).
- It’s 10 grams of Olive oil.
- It’s 10 grams of Vinegar (wheat-free).
Gluten-Free Fluffy Rice Flour Steamed Bread instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. (It should be the consistency of a thick drinkable yogurt)..
- Fill the muffin cups about 70-80% with the batter..
- Fill a steamer with a lot of water and bring it to a boil. Place Step 2 into the steamer..
- Cover with the lid and steam for 10 minutes (with the water boiling)..
- Cover the lid with a towel so that it doesn't drop any water..
- Immediately remove from the steamer and they're done They are the fluffiest when freshly done. They are also delicious when cooled, but they'll become slightly chewy..
- If you are going to warm them up, microwave for 10 minutes while paying attention to how they look. Or you can heat in a steamer for 10-20 seconds. If you microwave for too long, they'll harden..
- If dairy is okay, I recommend adding chunks of cream cheese..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…