Dutch Oven Lamb.
You can have Dutch Oven Lamb using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dutch Oven Lamb
- Prepare 1 small of stalk celery.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste..
- Prepare 1 can of 16 ounce button mushrooms.
- You need 12 oz of real sour cream.
- You need 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic or more!.
- You need 1/2 cup of of shredded cheddar cheese, or use your favorite..
- It’s 8 oz of sliced pepper jack cheese cut in strips.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder to taste..
- Prepare 4 medium of red potatoes (I used 4 I had extra baked from previous dinner.).
- It’s 1/4 small of onion.
Dutch Oven Lamb step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Dice onion,celery,garlic cloves, and slice button mushrooms in half..
- Place 8 quart heavy dutch oven over medium heat on stove top..
- Add 1/2 cup of olive oil and cook until tender next 4 ingredients..
- Add diced onion,celery,garlic and mushrooms to dutch oven..
- Add lamb next and brown to medium adding salt & pepper to your taste. Don't over cook..
- Turn off stove top heat and add the 12 ounces of real sour cream and 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir mixture until cheese is melted and sour cream is incorporated through all ingredients..
- Dice 4 previously baked red potatoes into 1/4 inch dice and spread around on top of meat and veggie mixture..
- Add sliced pepper jack cheese around top over red potatoes and sprinkle with garlic powder to your taste..
- Place lid on dutch oven and place in 350°F oven for 1 hour until all is melted..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…