You can cook Buttermilk Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancakes
- You need 100 grams of ★Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of ★Buttermilk powder (or plain yogurt).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Beet sugar (or regular sugar).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ★Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Baking powder (aluminium-free).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 100 ml of Soy milk (or milk).
Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Place all of the ★ ingredients into a bowl and combine with a whisk. NOTE: If using plain yogurt, add it to the next step..
- Add the egg and soy milk to the bowl and combine very well. This completes the batter..
- Warm up a non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Don't use oil..
- Once warmed, place the pan on a damp cloth. It should sizzle..
- Return the frying pan to the stove and pour in the pancake mix without turning the heat back on..
- Turn the heat to medium and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip them over. Once the other side has cooked, it's done! Top with butter or maple syrup..
- Before pouring in the batter for the next pancake, place the pan on the damp cloth and once again let it sizzle..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…