Tuna patties. All you have to do is say these two words and I'm flooded with childhood memories. We kids are only a few feet high, have tiny feet, scabbed knees, and boundless energy. This is the worlds simplest Tune Patty – fishcake recipe anyone can make for any occasion.
I made these tonight on a whim, because my husband told me a while back he wanted Tuna Patties. Easy tuna patties recipe that's paleo, keto and low carb. Easy recipe for tuna fish patties are crispy. best keto tuna cakes healthy patties. You can cook Tuna patties using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna patties
- Prepare of tuna patties.
- You need 1 of purple onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of turnip finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of kolorabi finely chopped.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of mangold leaves chopped.
- You need 4 of kale leaves chopped (remove thick part of stem).
- Prepare 1/2 packages of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/3 bunch of chopped parsley.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 2 can of tuna drained.
- It’s 1 cup of oatmeal finely chopped or instant.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin for frying.
Tuna Patties. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. "Gochujang Mayo Tuna Patties" recipe. These are very easy to make and super delicious to eat. They have lots of savory flavor and crunchy texture! These Easy Tuna Patties are sort of like hamburgers, except instead of ground beef, they're made from a mixture of tuna, breadcrumbs, and eggs.
Tuna patties step by step
- Sautee chopped onion, kolorabi, and turnip over low flame until softens.
- Add chopped garlic and continue to sautee.
- Add leafy vegetables and simmer until wilted.
- Remove from flame and let cool a bit.
- Beat eggs and mix in flaked tuna then add salt and pepper.
- Combine tuna mixture with sauteed vegetables.
- Add half oatmeal and mix. Add additional oatmeal until consistency right for forming patties.
- Form patties and fry in heated olive oil. May bake in oven if preferred – should brown on both sides..
- Drain fried patties on absorbent paper. Let cool a little and serve warm. Can be reheated..
Seasoned with onion, celery, mustard, pepper, dill. This crispy tuna patties recipe is a super quick, easy, and healthy dinner idea! Adding a touch of mayo keeps these tuna cakes tender on the inside, yet crunchy and delicious on the outside… Ever tried making tuna patties and they completely fell apart? Ever tried following a tuna patty recipe and have them taste totally bland? Yup, been there, done that. · These tuna patties aka tuna fish cakes, are a perfect way to use up cans of tuna.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…