Banana paratha. Here's my recipe for how to make extremely soft and layered parathas with banana and wheat flour (atta). You can make it in two versions: a sweet. Banana Paratha is basically a scrumptious street food from Delhi, India.
Easy Banana Paratha Recipe: Make the easy and delicious banana paratha recipe at home using ingredients like banana, cane sugar, ghee, salt, wholemeal flour, powdered green cardamom and. Cook Stuffed Banana paratha in the comfort of your home with BetterButter. As soon as you read the name Banana Paratha, you would have assumed several things, like say, a paratha with a spicy filling of raw banana! You can cook Banana paratha using 11 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana paratha
- Prepare 1 cup of shingara flour.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger.
- You need 7 tbsp of oil (2tbsp for preparing dough,& 5 tbsp for toasting paratha.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander and cumin powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt(according to taste).
- Prepare as per taste of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 glass of water.
No, this recipe is completely the opposite. Raw Banana Paratha (Green Banana Flat Bread). You can make a variety of dishes with them. You can't eat them raw (I'm talking about the plantain varieties).
Banana paratha instructions
Kindly check the same recipe on youtube! Chapathi for those who are not familiar with (is there anybody !) wheat. Raw banana paratha Raw banana has many health benefits and very good diabetic patients. Whole banana tree is useful, it cultivated in coastal areas. Some people avoid to consume potato, I made.
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading