Egg-Free Fluffy Sponge Cake.
You can have Egg-Free Fluffy Sponge Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg-Free Fluffy Sponge Cake
- Prepare 100 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ●Beet sugar (or regular sugar).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Baking soda.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Cocoa powder.
- You need 110 ml of ◎Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Cider vinegar or any grain vinegar.
Egg-Free Fluffy Sponge Cake step by step
- Line a cake tin with parchment paper..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ with steam. If you're oven doesn't have a steam function, pour some water into a heat resistant dish and place it in the oven while it preheats..
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl with a whisk. Feel free to sieve the dry ingredients if you'd prefer..
- Pour the ◎ ingredients into the bowl and mix with the dry ingredients until smooth..
- Next, add in the cider vinegar and mix the batter briskly. Then pour the batter into your cake tin and bake it for 25 minutes at 180℃. Since the baking powder and vinegar will react, the cake will expand as it bakes..
- Once the cake has baked, allow it to cool inside the tin. Since the cake is fluffy and full of air bubbles, treat it gently..
- Once cooled, gently remove it from the tin and wrap it in cling film. Then leave the cake to sit..
- Lastly, decorate the cake however you like. I filled this cake with strawberry slices and topped it with strawberries, grapes, and persimmon..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…