Dutch Pancakes "Pannenkoeken".
You can cook Dutch Pancakes "Pannenkoeken" using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dutch Pancakes "Pannenkoeken"
- Prepare of Batter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 250 grams of flour.
- It’s 1/2 liter of milk.
- Prepare 1 of salt to season.
- You need 1 of butter to grease up the pan.
Dutch Pancakes "Pannenkoeken" instructions
- Mix the eggs and the milk in a bowl..
- Sieve while adding the flour in little amounts..
- The texture of the batter is liquidy but still firm. When you scoop up the batter and pour it back in no sound is made and there are no little waves..
- Your batter is done, now the baking! Take your frying pan and put it on the smallest gas burner. Let the pan warm up on half the power, about thirty seconds with some butter in it..
- Fill the lable with about 2/3 of batter and pour it in the hot pan. Whatch out!: when you spill this batter clean it immeadeatly, thouse can become pretty harsh stains..
- Wait until the upper side has turned dry, then flip over the pancake. Bake the pancake in a goldish brown colour..
- this recipe is enough for 8 pancakes. You serve them one at a time. Originally you eat them with powdered sugar or pancake syrup..
- Variate! Some people like the pancakes better with some sugar in the batter, Some first bake some bacon and then pour the batter over it. Voilá Bacon Pancake..Variat ion is also possible with toppings, some people eat it with Nutella others eat it with honey. Other let some cheese melt on it… Try to make up your own personal pancake!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…