Macrobiotic Dairy-Free Berry Ice Cream.
You can cook Macrobiotic Dairy-Free Berry Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Dairy-Free Berry Ice Cream
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 100 grams of Amazake (3x concentrate made from koji).
- You need 3 tbsp of Maple sugar (or beet sugar).
- You need 100 grams of Frozen berries (I used raspberries for this post).
Macrobiotic Dairy-Free Berry Ice Cream step by step
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until puréed. The berries should be frozen..
- Freeze the entire food processor bowl in the freezer, then blend again (after about 2 hours), and freeze, then blend again after 1-2 hours..
- Repeat the blending and freezing process about 3-4 times and it's done. If you have an ice cream machine, all you have to do is add the purée and freeze it..
- If you don't have a food processor, use a blender, freeze the purée and mix it up with a spoon from time to time..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…