Dutch oven jambalaya.
You can have Dutch oven jambalaya using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dutch oven jambalaya
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- You need 5 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 lb of spicy sausage links.
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage links.
- Prepare 1 lb of Jimmy Dean sausage regular.
- It’s 1 lb of Jimmy Dean sausage hot.
- You need 1 box of zatarains jambalaya mix.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- You need 1 box of zatarains dirty rice mix.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
Dutch oven jambalaya instructions
- cut sausage into small quarters.
- Frye sausage and onions in preheated Dutch oven.
- add garlic, tomatoes, thyme, salt, water, rice.
- simmer until rice is tender.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…