Taiwanese-Style "Kyuchan" Cucumber Pickles.
You can have Taiwanese-Style "Kyuchan" Cucumber Pickles using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taiwanese-Style "Kyuchan" Cucumber Pickles
- Prepare 2 of Cucumber.
- It’s of For the marinating:.
- You need 30 ml of Soy sauce.
- It’s 30 ml of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare 30 grams of Beet sugar or raw cane sugar.
Taiwanese-Style "Kyuchan" Cucumber Pickles instructions
- Thinly slice the cucumbers into rounds about 0.7 cm thick..
- Combine the marinating ingredients and cucumbers in a pot, and heat while stirring to evenly coat the cucumbers in the sauce..
- Once it comes to a boil, immediately remove the cucumbers and fan them down to cool (or use an electric fan or hair dryer set on cold air mode)..
- Once the cucumbers are completely cool, return them to the pot, heat and evenly coat in the sauce..
- Repeat Step 3..
- Repeat Step 4..
- Repeat Step 3. (By now the color of the cucumbers must be completely different, and the skin should look wrinkled. ).
- Once the cucumbers and sauce have cooled, put them in a jar, and store in the fridge. You can eat them the following day!.
- You can use these cucumbers in a Taiwanese-Style meat loaf..
- Lǔ Ròu Fàn, or minced pork rice bowl, is another recipe that uses these cucumbers..
- Here's a third recipe for Parboiled Vegetables Topped with Minced Pork..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…