Crock pot Guinness Stew.
You can have Crock pot Guinness Stew using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Guinness Stew
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 lb of chuck stewing beef, 1 in. cubes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- You need 2 large of carrots, peeled, chopped.
- It’s 1 of turnip, peeled, chopped.
- You need 1 of parsnip, peeled, chopped.
- It’s 2 of red potatoes, peeled, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 pints of Guinness Extra Stout.
- You need 3 cup of beef broth.
- You need 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s dash of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of salt.
Crock pot Guinness Stew step by step
- Heat butter in large sauté pan. Brown beef in butter..
- Sprinkle salt over beef as it browns..
- Transfer into crock pot once beef is browned..
- Add celery, onions, and garlic to pan you used to brown the beef. Sauté for 5 minutes..
- Add tomato paste and a splash of Guinness and mix well..
- Transfer celery and onions to crock pot..
- Add the rest of the Guinness, beef broth, carrots, turnips, parsnips, potatoes, bay leaves, and thyme to crock pot..
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours..
- When done, add salt to taste and a dash of Worcestershire sauce..
- If you want, add a dollop of mash potatoes in the center of your bowl..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…