Dutch Spice Cookies.
You can cook Dutch Spice Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dutch Spice Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of + 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 2 cup of sifted all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg white for topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 of granulated sugar.
Dutch Spice Cookies step by step
- Cream butter; add brown sugar gradually..
- Blend in egg yolk and sifted dry ingredients..
- Roll dough 1/4 inch thick on floured canvas; cut with a cookie cutter; place on greased cookie sheets..
- Combine egg white and water; brush over cookies; sprinkle with sugar..
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…