Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake.
You can cook Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake
- You need 190 grams of ★ Rice flour.
- It’s 38 grams of ★ Soy bean flour (or rice flour).
- It’s 38 grams of ★ Almond flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of ★ Matcha.
- Prepare 3 grams of ★ Baking soda.
- It’s 2 grams of ★ Baking powder (aluminum free).
- You need 66 grams of ☆ Beet sugar (or caster sugar if serving those over 3 year old).
- You need 45 grams of ☆ Olive oil.
- Prepare 142 grams of ☆ Soy milk (unprocessed).
- Prepare 180 grams of Carbonated water.
- You need 14 grams of Vinegar.
- Prepare 76 grams of ★ Dainagon adzuki (large adzuki) (or lightly rinsed amanatto).
Wheat, Egg, and Dairy-Free Matcha Pound Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Combine the ★ dry ingredients in a large bowl, and whisk until evenly combined. Make a well in the center..
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients, heat until about 50℃, then add to the dry ingredients in Step 1. Add the carbonated water and whisk until well incorporated..
- Switch to a rubber spatula, add the vinegar, quickly stir well, pour into the pound cake mold, and pop it into the oven..
- Reduce the oven to 180℃ and bake for about 55 minutes. Once it's finished baking, rap the mold on a hard surface to loosen, then remove the cake from the mold when it cools down..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…