Bakkwa omelet. Bakkwa omelet is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by Did you scroll all this way to get facts about bakkwa? Mix omelet ingredients together, pour in a pan.
Bakkwa is made with a meat preservation and preparation technique originating from China. The general method of production has remained virtually unchanged throughout the centuries. Bakkwa is made with a meat preservation and preparation technique originating from China. You can have Bakkwa omelet using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bakkwa omelet
- You need of Main.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 piece of bakkwa (other alternative like chinese sausage, bacon, etc), cut into small bits.
- Prepare 2 tsp of preserved turnips (pickled white radish, also known as Cai Pu in Chinese).
- Prepare 1 of purple onion, medium size, sliced.
- Prepare of Other.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of white pepper powder.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soya sauce.
The general method of production has remained virtually unchanged throughout the centuries, but the. A well-made omelet can be a quick supper or a satisfying breakfast. Mix up a batch of eggs, prepare your fillings, and you're ready for quick assembly-line production. BakKwa is the all time popular snack for all year round.
Bakkwa omelet step by step
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with light soya sauce. Put aside..
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using low heat. Stir fry onion, bakkwa and preserved turnip till sizzling..
- Pour egg mixture into frying pan. Spread evenly like a pizza. Sprinkle white pepper powder and ground black pepper..
- Fold the omelet into semi circle. Slice into pieces with spatula when cooked..
- Ready to serve with rice, porridge or even over a bowl of ramen..
Omelets are delicious and perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Learn how to make the best omelets that are fluffy, healthy, and oh so yummy. Easy, lazy, raw mango pudding Leek with bakkwa and bean curd Peanut Butter Wanton Snack Skinnier General Tso Chicken Saucy Cherry Pig In A Poke Homemade Chicken Egg Rolls Wonton soup. This Baked Denver Omelet is studded with bits of bell pepper, yellow onion and ham. It's ready in Baked Denver Omelet Recipe.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…