dutch oven cornbread.
You can cook dutch oven cornbread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of dutch oven cornbread
- You need 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 4 of eggs beaten.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of sugur.
- You need 2 cup of cornmeal.
- It’s 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
dutch oven cornbread step by step
- in a large bowl mixed together butter eggs and milk.
- in a separate bull s*** together sugar cornmeal flour baking powder and salt.
- mix dry ingredients into what ingredients 1 cup eddie time until well blended.
- spoon cornbread mixture into a lightly creuset 12 inch dutch oven and spread evenly.
- covered dutch oven and bake using 8 to 10 briquettes bottom in 14 to 16 briquettes top for 45 minutes or until cornbread turns golden brown.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…