Dutch oven pancake.
You can have Dutch oven pancake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dutch oven pancake
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Dutch oven pancake instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F. melt butter in pie plate.
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl with wire whisk..
- Beat in flour, milk and salt just until mixed. Do not over beat or pancake may not fluff. Pour into pie plate..
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until puffy..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…