Kinako Mochi – Tofu Version.
You can cook Kinako Mochi – Tofu Version using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kinako Mochi – Tofu Version
- Prepare 1 small of pack Tofu.
- You need 5 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Kinako.
- It’s 1 of Beet sugar (or normal sugar).
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Kinako Mochi – Tofu Version instructions
- Combine the tofu and katakuriko in a heat-resistant bowl and mix with a spoon until it's no longer floury..
- Lightly cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes..
- Remove the plastic wrap and mix well..
- Light cover the bowl with plastic wrap once again and microwave for 1 minute..
- Remove the plastic wrap and mix until it becomes sticky..
- Mix together the kinako, sugar and salt. Scoop out large bite-size pieces of the tofu mixture with a spoon and sprinkle each piece with the mixture of kinako, sugar and salt. It's ready to serve..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…