Reduced Calorie 5 Minute Homemade Soy Milk Mayonnaise.
You can cook Reduced Calorie 5 Minute Homemade Soy Milk Mayonnaise using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Reduced Calorie 5 Minute Homemade Soy Milk Mayonnaise
- Prepare 50 ml of Unsweetened additive-free soy milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of Oil (whatever you prefer).
- You need 2 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of (If you prefer it sweet, add about 1 teaspoon of beet sugar or honey).
- Prepare of If using shio-koji instead of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Shio-koji.
- It’s 1 of Shio-koji is a little sweet, so omit the honey.
Reduced Calorie 5 Minute Homemade Soy Milk Mayonnaise instructions
- Mix the soy milk with salt and honey. Put in a blender or food processor, and process for 2 to 3 minutes while adding the oil a little at a time. Add the vinegar at the end and process again..
- If you don't have a blender, mix salt and honey (or shio-koji) with the soy milk. Beat with a whisk while adding the oil little by little..
- When the mixture is smooth, add the vinegar and mix well. When you add the vinegar it will suddenly turn mayonnaise-like in consistency. Done!.
- To make shio-koji, refer to. Just combine salt, malted rice and water and wait 10 minutes and it's made. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146153-just-mix-how-to-make-homemade-shio-koji.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…