Curry Chicken Soup.
You can have Curry Chicken Soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Soup
- It’s 1 of Turnip, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Parsnips, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of White Onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed into small pieces.
- You need 1/2 of bag Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Kale.
- Prepare 1 can of Sweet Corn, drained.
- It’s 1 can of Italian Style Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 64 oz of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curry Paste, Hot.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Crushed Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Basil.
- Prepare 1 of Coriander Seed, Ground.
- You need 1 of Dried Garlic and Onion.
Curry Chicken Soup instructions
- Brown onion in butter in a stock pot..
- Add all other ingredients to stock pot except the chicken and kale. Bring to a boil then cover and reduce heat to low..
- In a skillet or wok, cook chicken until all pink is gone..
- Add cooked chicken to stock pot and cover stock pot. Allow to simmer for about an hour..
- Remove stems from kale and chop small. Add kale to stock pot and allow to simmer 15 minutes..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…