Dutch Apple Bake.
You can have Dutch Apple Bake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dutch Apple Bake
- It’s 4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Oats.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 6 cup of Granny Smith Apples Sliced.
Dutch Apple Bake instructions
- Mix flour, brown sugar, butter, and oats. Set aside 1 cup for topping. Press mixture into 13×9 inch pan..
- Put sugar, corn starch, and water in pot and bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Take off stove..
- Add apples and vanilla to water mixture. Stir. Pour into crust..
- Sprinkle topping that was set aside on top..
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…