Comforting Spring & Summer Tomato Pot-au-Feu.
You can have Comforting Spring & Summer Tomato Pot-au-Feu using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Comforting Spring & Summer Tomato Pot-au-Feu
- It’s 2 slice of Thick sliced bacon (or chicken wings, thigh meat, etc).
- You need 1 of pack Button mushrooms or any type of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Other vegetable recommendations:.
- It’s 2 of Carrots and 1/3 Daikon radish (or 2 turnips).
- It’s 4 of (New season) potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 of or more (Spring) cabbage.
- It’s 700 of to 800 ml ★Water.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Chicken stock powder.
- You need 2 of ★Bay leaves.
- You need 5 of to 10 ★Whole black pepper.
- It’s 1 of ★Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar (brown sugar if you have).
- You need 1 of Parsley (chopped).
- You need 1 of Grain mustard.
Comforting Spring & Summer Tomato Pot-au-Feu instructions
- Chop the garlic. Peel the other vegetables and cut into big chunks. Salt and pepper (not listed) the chicken if desired..
- Put olive oil and garlic in a pot and heat on medium heat until the aromatic. Add bacon (or chicken) and fry over high heat..
- Add the radish and carrots and continue to cook. Add all the vegetables except the tomatoes and stir quickly..
- Add the ★ ingredients to ③ and place the tomatoes on top. Sprinkle a little sugar and cover. Simmer until the vegetables are tender..
- Sprinkle chopped parsley and serve with grain mustard..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…