Quinoa & Yogurt Salad. Quinoa is a flowering plant in the amaranth family. Quinoa strengthens the digestion, helps reduce excess intake of food, reduces risk of heart diseases, prevents gall stones, and regulates blood cholesterol levels. Quinoa (KEEN-wah) is considered to be one of the most nutritious "whole grains" out there.
Quinoa or quinua (Chenopodium quinoa Willd.) is native to the Andes Mountains of Bolivia, Chile Quinoa is a highly nutritious food. The nutritional quality of this crop has been compared to that of. Like the potato, quinoa was one of the main foods of the Andean peoples before the Incas. You can cook Quinoa & Yogurt Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa & Yogurt Salad
- It’s 1 cup of Quinoa.
- It’s 1 large of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 large of Cucumber.
- You need 4 medium of Turnips.
- Prepare 1 large of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar free plain yogurt.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Traditionally, the quinoa grain is roasted and then made to flour to make different types of. Quinoa (pronounced KEEN-wah or ke-NO-ah) is packed with protein, fiber and various Often used as a substitute for rice, quinoa is commonly considered to be a grain and is usually referred to as such. Is Quinoa Better for You Than Rice? Quinoa wipes the floor with white rice in terms of However, quinoa is not a low-calorie food.
Quinoa & Yogurt Salad step by step
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
- Chop the carrots, cucumber, turnips and avocado into very small squares.
- Add the chopped vegetables, the quinoa and the yogurt to a bowl and mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
It's best to think of quinoa like other nutrient-dense foods. Кино́а (лат. Chenopōdium quīnoa), или Квино́а, или Ки́нва — хлебная зерновая культура, относящаяся к псевдозерновым (англ. ), однолетнее растение, вид рода Марь (Chenopodium).
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…