greens medollie. Our best creamy collard greens recipe does contain bacon, whole milk, and heavy cream, but it's so worth it if you want to splurge. Serve as a hearty side dish. Schoolboy Q himself has confirmed the meaning of 'Collard Greens' is actually money, rather than any sort of drug reference.
You can cook greens medollie using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of greens medollie
- You need 5 of tops of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of tops of beets.
- It’s 5 of tops of radishes.
- It’s 1 lb of turnip greens.
- Prepare 1 lb of mustard greens.
- You need 1 lb of collard greens.
- You need 1 tsp of grains of paradise.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed jaggery.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine your choice.
- Prepare 2 liter of water.
- It’s 1 cup of leeks with flowers.
greens medollie step by step
- Put half the salt in a pot add water bring to boil add spices and jaggery while this is happening look your greens and tops its a vegetarian dish so look for anything that would change its status also take out yellow or bad leaves remove stems.
- Add you mustard greens.
- Add your carrot beet radish tops to bring back to boil add leeks.
- Add collard greens add salt vinegar and wine cover boil for an hour till tender.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…