Winter Beef Casserole.
You can cook Winter Beef Casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Winter Beef Casserole
- Prepare 400 grams of diced beef.
- It’s 500 grams of baby potaoes quartered.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- You need 1 of parsnip.
- You need 1 of turnip.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 500 ml of vegatable stock.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic – crushed.
Winter Beef Casserole step by step
- Pre heat oven to 160°c or gas mark 2.
- Add the beef to large oven proof dish.
- Chop the vegetables and add these and the potatoes to the beef.
- Pour on the vegatable stock and add the crushed garlic.
- Gently stir together then cover with foil or dish lid if you have one.
- Cook in oven for 2-3 hours, until beef is tender and falls apart..
- Serve as it is or with mashed potatoes or warm bread.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…