Macrobiotic ☆ Maple Tofu Ice Cream.
You can cook Macrobiotic ☆ Maple Tofu Ice Cream using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic ☆ Maple Tofu Ice Cream
- It’s of Ingredients "A".
- It’s 500 grams of Plain soy milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Powdered kanten.
- It’s 100 grams of Maple syrup.
- You need 50 grams of Beet sugar.
- You need of Ingredients "B".
- It’s 50 grams of Rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla essense.
Macrobiotic ☆ Maple Tofu Ice Cream step by step
- Put all the "A" ingredients into a pot and set it to medium heat. Mix with a spatula so that the bottom does not scald. Just when it is about to boil, turn off the heat..
- Now, add all of the "B" ingredients and mix well till it emulsifies..
- Transfer to a bowl and rest it in a bowl of ice water while mixing. Once it has cooled and thickened, cover it with plastic wrap and let it harden in the freezer for at least 4 hours..
- Take it out of the freezer and beat with a whisk. Pour it into a airtight container and freeze it again..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…