Dutch Oven Brunswick Stew.
You can have Dutch Oven Brunswick Stew using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dutch Oven Brunswick Stew
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced bacon.
- It’s 3 quart of water.
- You need 2 cup of cooked, diced chicken.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of pearl onions.
- You need 2 cup of diced potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of lima beans.
- You need 2 cup of peeled, whole tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of whole-kernel corn.
Dutch Oven Brunswick Stew step by step
- Add all ingredients to the Dutch oven, mix well, cover..
- Place coals above and beneath. Let simmer until everything is heated through..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…