Dutch Oven Beef Stroganof.
You can have Dutch Oven Beef Stroganof using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dutch Oven Beef Stroganof
- It’s 1 lb of stew meat or round steak, cut in short thin strips..
- It’s 1 packages of dry onion sou mix..
- You need 2 of 10 oz. cans cream of mushroom soup..
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms, or 2 4 oz. cans drained mushrooms..
- You need 1 cup of of cooking red wine..
- You need 1 of flour..
- It’s 1 of oil..
- It’s 1 pints of sour cream..
- You need 1 lb of package of cooked noodles..
Dutch Oven Beef Stroganof instructions
- Lightly flour the meat and brown in a bit of oil..
- Add the onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and red wine..
- Cook at 350°F for at least 1 hour. Stirring occasionally..
- Add water if thick..
- Remove from coals and mix in noodles and sour cream..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…