Vickys Gaelic Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Gaelic Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Gaelic Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 350 grams of lamb fillet, cut into 8 even slices or escalopes.
- You need 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Scottish whisky.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soured coconut cream / créme fraîché.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 500 g of diced turnip.
- You need 500 g of white potatos, quartered.
- You need of Sunflower spread / butter.
- It’s Dash of light cocout milk.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
Vickys Gaelic Lamb, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Boil the turnip and potatoes in 2 seperate pans – the turnips need around 25 minutes. The potatoes need 15 – 20 minutes.
- Lay the lamb out on a chopping board and flatten with a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Sprinkle the ground peppercorns over each.
- Drain the turnips, add a small knob of butter, some salt, black pepper and a dash of ground nutmeg to taste. Mash well and keep warm.
- Drain the potatoes, add a good knob of butter, salt and pepper. Mash and add enough milk so the mash is smooth. Keep warm.
- Melt the spread in a frying pan and cook the lamb for 3 minutes on each side or until done to your liking. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the whisky to the frying pan and ignite to burn off the alcohol, shaking the pan until the flames subside.
- Stir in the mustard & coconut cream / créme fraîché and season to taste with salt.
- Boil for a minute then spoon over the lamb, served on a bed of mashed potato and mashed turnip.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…