Caramel corn-old Dutch style. Cook on medium heat until mixture has melted. Once mixture has melted add the baking soda. In large roaster pan put puffcorn and pour caramel mixture over the puffcorn and stir until mixed.
Remove from oven and pour on waxed paper. Place Corn Curls in large roaster pan. It is healthy (I know this because it has the word "corn" in it. You can cook Caramel corn-old Dutch style using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel corn-old Dutch style
- Prepare 1 packages of puffcorn.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter (not margarine).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
Corn is a vegetable, therefore this recipe is good for you, and will make you smarter and prettier and awesomer). Caramel Corn. (Recipe from Old Dutch). PSA: Did you know that you can turn Old Dutch Popcorn Twists into delicious caramel corn? The perfect balance of salty and sweet!
Caramel corn-old Dutch style step by step
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Combine butter, Brown sugar, and light corn syrup in a 2 quart sauce pan. cook on medium heat until mixture has melted. once mixture has melted add the baking soda. (note:this will cause the mixture to foam).
- Pour puffcorn into a large roaster pan. Pour mixture over puffcorn and stir until mixed..
- Place in heated oven for 45 minutes. stirring at least every 10 – 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven pour on wax paper and break apart. let cool.
- May drizzle melted chocolate over mixture after taken from oven..
Caramel Corn – Old Dutch Style. how to make puff corn, chesters puff corn, old dutch puffcorn, caramel puff corn recipe without corn syrup, caramel puff corn microwave recipe, puff corn recipes white chocolate, corn puff snack recipe, puffed corn recipe healthy. Pour caramel mixture over corn curls. Caramel Corn Old Dutch Style View Recipe. Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips View Recipe. From olddutchfoods.ca Place the Old Dutch Popcorn Twists In a large roaster pan and pour caramel mixture over the Popcorn Twists and stir until mixed.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…