Dutch Oven Mountain Man Breakfast.
You can cook Dutch Oven Mountain Man Breakfast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dutch Oven Mountain Man Breakfast
- Prepare 1 lb of Mild Pork Sausage.
- It’s 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper, chopped.
- It’s 2 lb of Hash Browns, shredded.
- You need 12 of Eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 16 oz of Cheddar Cheese, shredded.
Dutch Oven Mountain Man Breakfast instructions
- Brown sausage in 12 inch cast iron Dutch oven over med to high coals. Drain..
- Stir in onions and garlic on med coals until onion is tender..
- Stir in peppers and hash browns until evenly mixed. Stir occasionally until hash browns are hot and peppers tender, about 15 minutes..
- Pour beaten eggs over the top of the potatoes. Cover. Put 6 to 9 coals under and 12 to 18 on top. Bake 40 minutes or so..
- When eggs are firm, sprinkle with cheese, re-cover. Allow cheese to melt about 5 minutes..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…