You can cook Redcurrant Salad using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Redcurrant Salad
- Prepare 1 of half a head Lettuce.
- You need 1 of Turnip.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Redcurrants.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of swirl Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Citrus vinegar (lemon etc.).
- It’s 1 of Salt (for the turnip).
Redcurrant Salad step by step
- Thinly slice the turnip, and lightly sprinkle it with salt..
- Cut the lettuce and cucumber into bite-sized pieces..
- Squeeze the moisture out of the wilted turnip, and combine it with the lettuce and cucumber. Mix in the dressing ingredients..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the redcurrants..
- It will have a crispy texture if you eat it straight away. If you leave it overnight, it will be like a marinade..
- This is a strawberry salad which I ate in a restaurant in Onsevig, Lolland, Denmark..
- This is a redcurrant salad..
- Here is a redcurrant sour…
- And redcurrant jam.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142569-red-currant-jam.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…