My Notes On Freezing Stage 1 Baby Food.
You can have My Notes On Freezing Stage 1 Baby Food using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Notes On Freezing Stage 1 Baby Food
- Prepare 1 of Rice porridge made with 7 to 10 parts water to 1 part rice.
- It’s 1 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 1 of Corn.
- Prepare 1 of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 1 of Tofu.
- You need 1 of Haddock.
- You need 1 of Turnips.
- You need 1 of Sliced bread.
- You need 1 of Strawberries.
- You need 1 of Yogurt (the type meant to serve to babies).
- You need 1 of Kinako.
- It’s 1 of Daikon radish.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- You need 1 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of Edamame.
- It’s 1 of Chinese cabbage.
My Notes On Freezing Stage 1 Baby Food step by step
- Mash the rice gruel. Cut the crust off the sliced bread, and cut into fourths..
- Peel the carrots, daikon radish, and cucumbers, the boil until soft and mash..
- Leave the turnips, Chinese cabbage, sweet potatoes, onions, and corn unpeeled, boil until soft, and strain..
- Boil the edamame, spinach (leaves only), kabocha squash, tofu, potatoes, and broccoli (top part only) until soft, and mash..
- It's convenient to use canned tomatoes. Tip: They may contain skins or seeds though, so make sure to strain..
- Steam cook the haddock, and finely grind it up..
- Tip: If you put the kinako in a bag and store it in the freezer, it won't lose its flavor so easily..
- Mash up the bananas, strawberries and apples, and add the bananas and strawberries into the baby Dannon yogurt. Grate the apple..
- I bought Japanese dashi, vegetable soup, corn potage, pumpkin soup, and powdered milk as flavoring for the baby food..
- [One example]: I microwaved some rice gruel with carrots, spinach, radish, and onion. Tip: Season with Japanese dashi stock and serve..
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading