Red Sole Meunière (My Signature Dish).
You can cook Red Sole Meunière (My Signature Dish) using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Sole Meunière (My Signature Dish)
- It’s 1 of whole fish Red Sole.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Side dish.
- Prepare 4 of Green beans (frozen).
- You need 1 of Turnip.
Red Sole Meunière (My Signature Dish) step by step
- First prep the fish by washing well and removing the slime on the surface..
- Slice in diagonally on the bottom side around the gill area, but leave the head attached by the skin..
- Flip the fish over, and holding the head, peel the skin back..
- Remove the skin from the other side. Since there's no head this time, generously salt it to reduce the slime, and use that to hold and peel back the skin..
- Remove the guts, rinse well, and dry completely. Season with salt and pepper..
- Dust with flour. Shake off any excess..
- Heat butter and olive oil, then add the fish and cook over low heat..
- Since the fillet is thin, it cooks quickly. Once the fin is colored, flip over..
- Boil the turnips and green beans..
- Remove the fish from the pan once cooked, and add white wine, salt, pepper, and lemon. Finally add the cream to taste..
- Serve the fish with the cream sauce to finish..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…