You can have Chipotle Barbacoa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Barbacoa
- You need of Chuck roast, whatever size you have or would like.
- Prepare 5 of chipotle peppers from can, you can add more if you want spicy.
- It’s 1 of red onion, roughly chopped up.
- You need 6 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of beef or chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Serve with rice, tortillas, on a salad.
- Prepare of Can cook in Dutch oven, crockpot, or instant pot.
Chipotle Barbacoa instructions
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Sear meat on all sides..
- In food processor add garlic, onion, chipotles, cumin, oregano, vinegar, lime juice, and broth. Blend well..
- In crockpot, add meat and pour chipotle blend over. Cook on high for four hours or low for eight..
- Shred with fork and serve..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…