Marinated Spring Cabbage and Smoked Salmon.
You can have Marinated Spring Cabbage and Smoked Salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marinated Spring Cabbage and Smoked Salmon
- It’s 2 of Turnips.
- It’s 3 of leaves Spring cabbage.
- You need 20 grams of or more Smoked salmon.
- It’s 2 tsp of each Shio-koji, mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Pink peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper/ olive oil.
Marinated Spring Cabbage and Smoked Salmon instructions
- Peel the turnips, and cut into 7-8 mm thick slices. Sprinkle with salt, and leave for a while to allow them to release moisture. Rinse off the salt, and pat dry (don't squeeze them)..
- Blanch the spring cabbage, and soak in cold water. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Cut the smoked salmon into bite-sized pieces as well..
- Combine the turnips, spring cabbage, and smoked salmon with the shio-kouji, grainy mustard and pink peppercorns, and mix lightly. Season to taste, and leave for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together..
- Serve on a plate, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper to finish..
- If you like fresh turnips, please check this out. "Turnip & Tuna Salad Mustard Flavor" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153543-turnip-tuna-salad-with-mustard-flavor.
- This is the latest addition to my fresh turnip recipe series..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…