Chipotle chicken corn chowder. A few months ago when the weather started to get chilly, my Chief Culinary Consultant began eating a lot of soup for lunch and sometimes for dinner. Some of the popular soup brands have come out with new, updated flavors and one of his favorites has been a chipotle chicken and corn chowder. Campbell's® Chunky® Chipotle Chicken & Corn Chowder Soup—Soup That Eats Like a Meal®.
This Chipotle Corn Chowder is quick to make and full of smoky chipotle flavor. It's one of my all time favorite soups and tastes amazing. You'll love how cheesy and delicious it is; definitely restaurant-worthy! You can have Chipotle chicken corn chowder using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chipotle chicken corn chowder
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 of chipotle peppers from can, chopped (more if you want spicy).
- It’s 2 cups of diced potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded chicken (can use rotisserie or cook chicken thighs and shred).
- Prepare of Cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper to taste.
- It’s of Using Dutch oven or large pot.
For this recipe go to www.justinthekitchen.com/chipotle-chicken-corn-chowder. Walk on the wild side with Campbell's Chunky Chipotle Chicken & Corn Chowder. This Creamy Chipotle Chicken Corn Chowder is such a quick and delicious meal! Dinnertime is always a frenzy around here recently…just then I think My pantry is stocked with lots of canned goods that make putting together soups like this Chipotle Chicken Corn Chowder easy breezy.
Chipotle chicken corn chowder step by step
- Cook onions in butter then add flour. Slowly stir in milk and broth. Add seasonings..
- Add potatoes and let simmer for 15 min or so, until almost all the way cooked. Do not let mixture boil. Keep low heat..
- Add cheese (you can add more if desired).
- Once melted, add chipotles, corn, and chicken. Cook until well combined. Enjoy with bread😋.
You can easily make this corn chowder vegan, too. I'm all about chicken and adding plenty of lean protein to my diet, but I promise this soup would I personally enjoy a little heat in my soups and chilis, especially when it's freezing outside. I urge you to give this chipotle chicken corn chowder a try. Spicy chowder that's different from all the rest – why? It's the chipotle peppers and roasted corn.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…