Mandys meat lovers stew.
You can have Mandys meat lovers stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mandys meat lovers stew
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 450 grams of diced stew beef.
- You need 450 grams of peppered sausages.
- You need 450 grams of minced beef.
- You need 1 pinch of salt n pepper for meatballs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika for meat balls.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of beef stock cubes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 large of onions.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- It’s 1 medium of turnip.
- You need 2 stick of celery.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 lb of potatoes.
- Prepare to taste of salt n pepper.
- It’s 3 liter of water.
Mandys meat lovers stew step by step
- In a large heated pan brown stew pieces in oil, add chopped garlic, onions, bay leaves, thyme, parsley, mixed herbs and saute for five minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, stock cubes, water and all chopped veg except the potatoes. Cover with water.
- Add in seperated sausages to pot.
- Make meatballs with salt and pepper and paprika form into golf sized balls add to pot. Gently bring to a boil to let the meatballs set, then reduce heat to a simmer..
- Peel and chop Ur potatoes into large chunks, add to pot and cook until potatoes are crumbling and meat is tender, the starch from the potatoes will thicken the sauce for u..
- Check for seasoning. Add salt and pepper if needed and serve in a bowl with fresh crusty brown bread.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…