You can cook Chocobutternut Crinkles using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocobutternut Crinkles
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened dutch-processed cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 of medium-sized eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 150 grams of semi-sweet chocolate, melted.
- It’s of For butternut streusel.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground cinammon.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of salted butter.
- It’s of orange food coloring, as desired.
Chocobutternut Crinkles instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Add cocoa powder. Mix well and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, mix white sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time. Mix well..
- Add vanilla extract. Mix well. Add vegetable oil. Mix well..
- Add melted semi-sweet chocolate. Mix well.
- Combine the dry ingredients you set aside earlier to the wet ingredients. Mix well. Once done, let the mixture freeze for 1 to 2 hours..
- To make the butternut coating, mix all-purpose flour and butter. Add powdered sugar, cinnamon powder, and nutmeg. Mix well. Add white sugar. Mix well. Add orange food coloring as desired. Mix well..
- Take the chocolate cookie dough out of the freezer. To assemble the crinkles, get 1 tablespoon of the chocolate mixture and roll into a ball. Cover the chocolate ball with the butternut coating. Repeat the same steps to form more chocolate balls..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Let it cool..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…