Vegetable-Packed Soup With Soy Milk.
You can cook Vegetable-Packed Soup With Soy Milk using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable-Packed Soup With Soy Milk
- Prepare 1 medium of ☆Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 medium of ☆Carrot.
- Prepare 2 medium of ☆Turnip.
- You need 900 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 2 of ☆Consommé soup stock cube.
- You need 2 of bunches Spinach.
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Dried wheat gluten (I used shiratama wheat gluten here).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt & pepper (black pepper if you have it).
Vegetable-Packed Soup With Soy Milk instructions
- The ☆ ingredients should be prepared at night. Chop the sweet potato, turnips and carrot into bite-sized pieces and soak the sweet potato in water..
- Spinach should be added in the morning so cut it up into bite-sized pieces, then place in a plastic container and store in the refrigerator..
- If you can, it's better to grind the sesame seeds in the morning, but if you don't have the time then you can also prepare them the night before..
- Pour the water into a saucepan and add the ☆ ingredients along with the consommé. Bring the contents of the pan to a boil once and then leave to cool naturally..
- Once the mixture has cooled, pour everything into a plastic container and leave in the fridge overnight..
- In the morning, re-heat the mixture from Step 5 in a saucepan. Meanwhile, rinse the dried wheat gluten until soft and then drain well before also adding it to the pan..
- Once the mixture has boiled, add the spinach and soy milk. Please warm the mixture through without boiling as this could cause the soy milk to separate..
- Season the soup with salt, pepper, and ground toasted sesame seeds before transferring to dishes and serving..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…