Shrimp in Tamarid and Coconut Cream.
You can cook Shrimp in Tamarid and Coconut Cream using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp in Tamarid and Coconut Cream
- You need 1 lbs of shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare 44 grams of Tamarind mix.
- You need 1 cup of radish, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of onions, sliced.
- You need 2 pieces of siling haba (green chili).
- It’s 1 of thumb-size ginger, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 400 ml of Coconut cream.
- It’s Pinch of cayenne powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar or 1 tbsp of fish sauce for taste.
Shrimp in Tamarid and Coconut Cream step by step
- Put tomatoes, ginger, onions, chili in the pot with water. Heat over medium heat. Add vinegar or fish sauce. Bring to boil..
- Add coconut cream and radish. Stir for about a minute or when the radish is soft..
- Add shrimp and Tamarind mix. Continue to stir until shrimp changes color and cooked through. Check the sauce if it's thickened..
- Season with cayenne powder. Serve hot..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…