Stew of roots.
You can cook Stew of roots using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stew of roots
- It’s 2 of turnip roots.
- It’s 1 of rutabaga.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- You need 5 of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of beets.
- Prepare 5 of radishes.
- You need 1/3 cup of ground fine yellow cornmeal.
- It’s 2 quart of vegetable broth or water.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sandlewood.
- It’s 1 tsp of grains of paradise.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sweet basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil for frying beets.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of groumd cumin.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
Stew of roots instructions
- After peeling and washing them Chop your vegetables set aside your beets after chopping put into pot.
- Add all your spices but sandlewood and saffron.
- Pour your broth or water on top washing the spices though out.
- Bring to boil add your beet to olive oil and fry till done.
- Add wine saffron sandlewood and beets to the stew let cook 20 minutes.
- Add the quarter cup of olive oil to cornmeal mix making paste add to boiling roots to thicken stirring constantly let sit 20 minutes covered.
Welcome to sindu.web.id! Enjoy reading