You can cook Snickers Cake using 31 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snickers Cake
- You need of Cake.
- You need 2 1/2 of cups+ 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 of cupsgranulated sugar.
- You need 1 of cup+ 1 tablespoon Dutch-process cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of tablespoonbaking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 of teaspoonsbaking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 of teaspoonssalt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs(at room temperature).
- You need 1 1/2 of cupsbuttermilk(at room temperature).
- You need 1 1/2 of cupsstrong black coffee(hot).
- It’s 3/4 of cupvegetable oil.
- You need 4 1/2 of teaspoonsvanilla extract.
- It’s of Nougat Filling.
- It’s 4 of tablespoonsunsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of cupgranulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 of cupevaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cupsmarshmallow fluff.
- It’s 1/4 of cupcreamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 of teaspoonvanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 of cupssalted peanuts(roughly chopped).
- Prepare of Salted Caramel Buttercream frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 of cupunsalted butter(at room temperature).
- It’s 4 of ouncescream cheese(at room temperature).
- Prepare 1/4 of cupsalted caramel sauce.
- You need 2 of cupspowdered sugar.
- Prepare of Milk chocolate ganache.
- It’s 8 of ouncesmilk chocolate(finely chopped).
- You need 4 of ounces½ cup heavy cream.
- It’s of Assembly.
- It’s of Additional salted caramel sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped peanuts.
Snickers Cake step by step
- The cake: preheat oven to 350°F. Grease three 8-inch round cake pans, line the bottoms with rounds of parchment paper, the, grease the parchment paper, the flour the insides of the pan..
- In an electric mixing bowl sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, coffee, oil and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed..
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared pans. Bake for 20m and rotate the pans in the oven or until cooked. Cool cakes for 20 minute before removing them from the pans..
- Nougat filling: melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the sugar and evaporated milk, stirring until dissolved, and bring to boil. Cook for 5min and stir occasionally..
- Remove heat from pan and add the marshmallow fluff, peanut butter and vanilla extract, stirring until completely smooth. Fold in the peanuts and let it cool..
- Frosting: Beat together the butter and cream cheese on medium-high speed for 5 minutes. Pour in the salted caramel and beat until combined. Reduce the speed to medium-low and slowly add the powdered sugar, a little at a time, until it has all been incorporated. Increase the speed to medium-high and beat for an additional two to three minutes, until light and fluffy..
- Assembly: Place one cake layer on a serving plate. Cover with half of the nougat filling and then spread a couple spoonfuls of the salted caramel sauce over top to evenly cover the nougat filling. Top with a second cake layer and cover with the remaining nougat filling and top with caramel sauce. Place the final cake layer on top face-down. Frost the cake with the salted caramel frosting, finishing it as smoothly as possible. Refrigerate the cake for at least 1 hour, until the frosting is set..
- Chocolate Ganache: Place the chocolate in a medium bowl; set aside. Place the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat and warm until it just comes to a boil. Pour the cream over the chopped chocolate and let sit for 2 minutes. Begin whisking the mixture in the center, gradually working your way outward until the ganache is completely smooth. Set aside to cool, whisking occasionally, until it has thickened slightly, yet still a pourable consistency..
- Garnish: Slowly pour the chocolate ganache into the center of the cake, letting it push itself outward and flow over the sides of the cake. Refrigerate the cake for at least 30 minutes, giving the ganache a chance to set up. drizzle some additional salted caramel sauce over the top and side of the cake, and top with chopped peanuts. Keep the cake refrigerated, removing it from the refrigerator about 20 minutes prior to serving..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…