Corn Beef and Cabbage.
You can have Corn Beef and Cabbage using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn Beef and Cabbage
- It’s of 8 to 7 lbs of corn beef brisket.
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 8 clove of peppercorn.
- Prepare 8 clove of garlic.
- You need 5 each of parsnip.
- Prepare 2 each of turnip.
- It’s 2 each of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 lb of fresh carrots.
- Prepare 6 large of potaotes red-brown.
- Prepare 1 lb of celery.
- It’s 3 clove of cloves – whole.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Corn Beef and Cabbage instructions
- Wash your 2 – 3 to 4 lbs briskets. You'll need 2 crockpots or cut recipe in 1/2.
- After washing briskets cut "x's" into them with knife and put garlic cloves inside..
- Put everything chopped and into pots for 5-8 hours – usually 6.5 to be on the safe side. All crock pots are different though..
- Usually briskets come with a seasoning packet too, rub that on brisket before total Cook time..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…