Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies.
You can have Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Cold brown rice (or freshly cooked).
- You need of Leftover veggies in the fridge.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, broccoli stalks, carrot, turnip or radish, mushrooms, corn, Chinese cabbage, the green parts of green onions, or any others.
- It’s of Soy Milk White Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ・ Rice flour (or wheat flour).
- You need 200 ml of ・Soy milk (natural, unprocessed).
- Prepare 1 of cube ・Vegetable bouillon granules.
- You need 1 of ・Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
Vegetarian Doria Using Leftover Veggies instructions
- Cut the vegetables into desired sizes. Heat olive oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan, and lightly fry the vegetables, starting with the onion and those that take longer to cook..
- Turn off the heat, add the flour, and mix well until there are no more lumps..
- Add the soy milk and vegetable bouillon granules, and simmer over low to medium heat while stirring until the sauce thickens..
- Taste and season with salt and pepper..
- Spread the cold brown rice into a gratin or casserole dish, then pour the sauce on top. Sprinkle the panko on top, and cook in an oven preheated to 190℃ for about 15 minutes..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…