Macrobiotic Nanakusa Brown Rice Porridge.
You can have Macrobiotic Nanakusa Brown Rice Porridge using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Nanakusa Brown Rice Porridge
- You need 1 of pack Nanakusa set (Japanese parsley, shepherd's purse, Jersey cudweed, chickweed, Japanese nipplewort, turnip, and daikon radish).
- Prepare 180 ml of Brown rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Camargue red rice (if available).
- Prepare 800 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 of per serving Umeboshi.
Macrobiotic Nanakusa Brown Rice Porridge instructions
- Rinse the brown rice. Add the water, red rice, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to a pressure cooker and heat..
- Once it starts steaming, let it cook for 23 minutes, then stop the heat. Then let it sit to allow the steam to release naturally..
- Add the minced nanakusa, bring to a boil, and it's complete. Season with salt. Serve together with an umbeboshi (salt-cured plum)..
- My 2009 version is made with brown rice, mugwort, and mochi. I ended up eating too much..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…