Vickys Chunky Winter Vegetable Broth, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Chunky Winter Vegetable Broth, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chunky Winter Vegetable Broth, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 45 grams of sunflower or olive spread/butter.
- You need 1 of leek, trimmed & sliced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of large potato, diced.
- It’s 1 of turnip, diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1500 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Prepare 300 grams of spinach, shredded.
- You need 3 of spring onions/scallions.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
Vickys Chunky Winter Vegetable Broth, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Melt the sunflower spread in a large saucepan and gently cook the leek for a few minutes until softened.
- Add in the onion, potato, turnip, carrot and garlic and cook for a further 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the spring onions and spinach. Cook for 3 more minutes, season to taste then serve straightaway so the spinach keeps it's colour.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…