Crab Stick Cake Soup with Grated Daikon Radish.
You can cook Crab Stick Cake Soup with Grated Daikon Radish using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crab Stick Cake Soup with Grated Daikon Radish
- You need of Crab Dumplings:.
- Prepare 1 of pack Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1 of Hanpen.
- It’s 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Nagaimo (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 600 ml of ☆Water.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Kombu.
- Prepare of Soup.
- You need 600 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dashi soy sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Turnip (grated, medium).
- You need 4 slice of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s of Garnish:.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Mitsuba.
Crab Stick Cake Soup with Grated Daikon Radish step by step
- Prep: Grate the turnip, place in a strainer and lightly drain the moisture. Cut half of the imitation crab meat into 1 cm wide pieces. Grate the nagaimo..
- Cut the carrot into 5 mm slices. Cut into shapes and then parboil. Reconstitute the dried shiitake mushrooms and chop finely..
- Put the finely chopped crab meat and the bite-sized hanpen into a food processor and grind..
- Then, add the grated nagaimo, egg whites, salt, and katakuriko, and grind. This is the fish cake paste..
- Place the ☆ ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil over low heat..
- Once boiling, remove the kombu. Moisten your hands and divide the mixture into 4. Form each into balls and drop into the pot. Once it has cooked through, transfer each into soup bowls..
- Lightly rinse the pot from Step 6. Add the water for the soup and the previously removed kombu. Bring to a boil. Add the grated turnip, the soup ingredients, the Step 2 carrots, and season..
- Pour the Step 7 soup into the bowls containing the fish cakes. Top with mitsuba and the remaining crab meat for decoration, and it's done!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…