Okalitus' Vegie Salad with Mayo Dressing.
You can have Okalitus' Vegie Salad with Mayo Dressing using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Okalitus' Vegie Salad with Mayo Dressing
- It’s of Veggies.
- Prepare 1 large of lettuce.
- It’s 2 medium of carrots.
- You need 1 medium of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of jicama/mexican turnip.
- Prepare 8 small of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 large of apple.
- It’s of dressing.
- Prepare 300 ml of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 100 ml of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 box of diced cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground pepper.
Okalitus' Vegie Salad with Mayo Dressing step by step
- Tear the lettuce into individual leaves. Slice the tomatoes and apples into thin wedges. Slice the rest of the vegetables into 2-inches sticks..
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing, ideally into a homogeneous mixture..
- You can design your salad as a pick n' dip (vegies and dressing separated) style or as a mixed veggie and dressing style..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…