You can cook Shio-Koji Pickles using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shio-Koji Pickles
- You need of Cucumber & Radish Mix:.
- Prepare 2 of Cucumbers.
- It’s 6 of to 8 Radish.
- You need of Cabbage & Cucumbers Mix:.
- It’s 5 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 2 of Cucumbers.
- You need of Cabbage, Cucumbers, Turnip Mix:.
- You need 5 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 2 of Turnip.
- Prepare of Seasoning Ingredients:.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shio-koji salt.
Shio-Koji Pickles instructions
- Cut your seasonal vegetables into bite-sized pieces, put in a bag, and add a bit of salt..
- Add a tablespoon of shio-koji, massage the bag, and allow to sit overnight..
- The following morning, transfer to a serving plate and enjoy. Don't wash off the shio-koji..
- When pickling one cucumber, take your washed cucumbers (about 6), put them in the bag, add about a handful of shio-koji and shake from the top..
- The following morning, once the pickling has finished, wash off the shio-koij, cut into bite-sized pieces and and serve..
- Shake and massage the carrots and cucumbers as well..
- Wash off the shio-koji and cut into bite-sized pieces..
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…