Use a Pressure Cooker! Chunky Pot au Feu.
You can have Use a Pressure Cooker! Chunky Pot au Feu using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Use a Pressure Cooker! Chunky Pot au Feu
- Prepare 4 of to 5 Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/4 of Cabbage or chinese cabbage.
- You need 4 of to 5 turnips or 1/4 daikon radish Turnips or daikon radish.
- It’s 4 of to 5 small Onion.
- You need 2 of per serving Wiener sausages.
- Prepare of For the soup.
- Prepare 2 of ☆Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Bay leaf.
- You need 500 ml of plus ☆Water.
- Prepare of To taste.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Grainy mustard.
Use a Pressure Cooker! Chunky Pot au Feu step by step
- Make a crisscross cut in the bottom of each onion. Cut the carrot into large pieces..
- Use the potatoes whole. Cut the daikon radish to quarters lengthwise and slice 3 cm thick..
- Cut up the Chinese cabbage into 2-3 wedges..
- Put the daikon radish in the pressure cooker first, then add the ☆ ingredients. 500 ml won't make a lot of soup, so add more water up to 1000 ml..
- Put the Chinese cabbage on top, cover with a lid and start heating the pressure cooker to bring it up to pressure. When it reaches pressure, cook for 1 minute over low heat, and turn off the heat..
- When the cooker has depressurized, unlock the lid, add the sausages and bring a a boil..
- It's delicious with some grainy mustard!.
I Love to Cooking and I am the chef of Champion Restaurant…